Long Island University – large higher education institution with several campuses. We offer you training in New York at a campus which is in Brooklyn.
The university is founded in 1926.
Accreditations of higher education institution and its programs: Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), MSCHE, ACOTE, ACPE, ARC-PA, APA, ASEP, ASHA-CAA, caATe CAPTE, CAAHEP, CoARC, CSWE, NASPAA, TEAC and so forth.
At university more than 7 thousand students are trained.
SITUATION IN RATINGS
The New York’s 1st and 3rd in the country “the safest campus in the USA” according to “The Daily Beast Online”.
Enters in TOP-50 higher education institutions of the Northwest on the salary potential of graduates according to “Payscale.com”.
The best higher education institution on the personal attitude towards students from teachers of the Collegedata.com version.
Nevertheless, if not to juggle with ratings, it is necessary to recognize that the main advantage of this higher education institution – its fantastic arrangement!
Start dates of training:
September and January.
The main introductory requirements at revenues to a bachelor degree:
1. The finished secondary education
2. English at the level of TOEFL of iBT 75 or IELTS 6.0
The main introductory requirements at revenues to a magistracy:
1. The diploma about the higher education
2. English at the level of TOEFL of iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
3. Additional requirements of a number of programs: The GMAT test for MBA, MS Accounting and MS Taxation, the GRE test for Masters in Public Health, written works in English on MFA Creative Writing, MA English and MFA Writing and Production for Television.